32 Ford seat

Street Rodder
Item Posts    Sort Order

32 Ford seat

olcarsnchips olcarsnchips
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 03/08
Posted: 03/28/08
09:04 PM

I am building a 32 Ford 3 window coupe and I need a seat. I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me what other cars have seats that would fit this car.  Thanks.  

Burtreyn0lds Burtreyn0lds
User | Posts: 113 | Joined: 08/06
Posted: 04/01/08
02:12 PM

Tons of options, are you looking for the original seat or something else, maybe a bit more comfortable?  

Posted: 05/04/08
12:25 PM

I would like to know some of the cars that have compatible bench seats so I can try to find one at a junk yard.  

ekimball ekimball
Enthusiast | Posts: 344 | Joined: 01/07
Posted: 05/13/08
10:59 AM

I'm not sure what will fit, other then going out with a tape measure. I would suggest something like wiseguys or go to a local guy.  

strtrodder49 strtrodder49
New User | Posts: 10 | Joined: 03/08
Posted: 05/17/08
11:52 PM

Glide Engineering sells seats for '32 Ford Roadsters.  I came across a similar instance because I have a '48 Ford Anglia (raced in the '60s Gasser Wars) and was looking for a nice set to install vs bucket seats.  I was informed by a young lady at Glide Engineering that a '32 Ford Roadster seat would be perfect for my application.  On the other hand, I came across a back seat from a Mini-Van that was sitting in our street yesterday.  Took my measuring tape out and yup, it was almost the same size as the Glide Engineering Seat.  All I need to do is get it reupholstered and padded for the long hauls to the West Coast Nationals in Pleasanton as well as side trips of 30 to 40-miles to cruize-ins.  So, I would suggest that you check with Glide or Wiseguys to see what size seat will fit in a '32 Ford.  Then take the measuring tape down to your local Pick 'n Pull and check out the seats that you are looking for and make your decision.  

Posted: 07/19/08
08:52 AM

Thank you.